Managed Print Services
Benefits of Strong Managed Print Strategy
- Reduce print costs by up to 30%
- Relieve the IT team of print-related issues
- Printer fleet reduction
- Increase productivity and efficiency
- Extraordinary end-user experience
- One simple, monthly invoice
The Engler IT Difference
Our process begins with understanding your company and department goals. Each of our customers have customized programs to suit their specific needs:
Access – Gain visibility on your true cost of print
- We’ll map our your entire printer, copier, and MFP fleet so we can design a configuration that pinpoints the ideal deployment for new and existing devices. Putting the right devices in the right places can yield significant savings.
- Our data collection tool automatically captures device utilization levels and can accurately drill-down utilization data into color versus black and white, device type, and device age as well as discern utilization patterns throughout the document lifecycle.
- Our assessment helps you understand the total cost of ownership of your printer fleet with comprehensive reviews of both direct and indirect costs measured against device utilization, maintenance, service, and supplies data collected from our assessment.
Optimize – Right size your print fleet
- We’ll implement your customized plan and put the right devices in the right locations to optimize functionality, usage, and cost savings.
- From proactive toner suppl and service monitoring to capturing costs on one invoice, we make print management an easy, efficient, and reliable experience.
- We can use tools to monitor and control end-user behavior according to your performance metric goals.
Manage – Take control of your printing
- We’ll provide you with ongoing data analytics and strategy meetings that will allow us to make smart and fast cost control and process improvement decisions.
- We’ll take all print-related work and frustration off your plate so you can focus on what matters most while enjoying an efficient print environment.
- We’ll evaluate, implement, and keep you up-to-date with the ever-evolving print security protocols and technology to help you protect your organization from print-related security breaches.